Maritime Security Consultancy
Our Services Include:
- Maritime Security Operations and Assessments
We conduct complete on-site assessments of your security operations, which will result in a comprehensive report and recommendations for corrective actions.
- We have experience in designing port security requirements considering IMO, ISPS, MTSA and any other local security regulations. To date we have conducted assessments at 12 different embarkation ports in the US, significantly reduced costs and managed changes of security providers at many locations.
- Additionally we have conducted international port security assessments at more than 30 international port facilities.
- Security Operations Management
Our associates have many years of experience of managing security contracts in major operations around the world. Working with your existing staff we provide your management with the skills they need to run an effective security operation.
- Port Security Design
We have designed security checkpoints and other passenger processing facilities for international cruise customers. This has included the design of a new build advanced checkpoint facility capable of handling the largest cruise ships currently operating in the world today.
- Maritime Security Training
We offer tailored security training programmes for those staff involved in running your port security functions. This includes management and operational staff as well as security awareness programs for all other port users. Through our association with UK based maritime security firm Maritime and Underwater Security Consultants, we are able to offer UK DfT and MCA approved training courses compliant with IMO requirements.
If you feel AGA can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.